1. Always encourage questions (whether illogical/derogatory/contradictory).
2. Answer ALL questions with the best possible information that you have.
3. Keep your discussion relevant to the reason for the workshop.
4. Do not ask the question- “How many of you will go vegan?” at the end of the workshop.
5. Do not show any signs of aggression.
6. Do not interrupt any question while it’s being asked.
7. Cater according to the language of the audience. The modules can be explained in other languages, apart from English, as it is primarily in pictorial representation.
1. No engaging in irrelevant discussions, which is anything apart from Workshops with the students or the faculty.
2. Maintain decent proximity from the students at all times.
3. Do not exchange any personal phone numbers or contact details, apart from the Voiceless India contact details with students/faculty/institution.
4. Do not provide any material other than that of Voiceless India.
5. Do not invite the students/faculty for any events other than those of or endorsed by Voiceless India.
6. Fundraising, if any, should only be for Voiceless India.
7. Using abusive/vulgar/perverse language is strictly prohibited.
8. Indulging in abusive/vulgar/perverse behavior is strictly prohibited.
9. Maintain a professional attitude at all times, without exchanging any personal experiences unless required for the Workshop.
10. Always address the students/faculty with utmost respect regardless of any contradictory opinions/views.
11. Adhere to the dress code.
12. Do not click pictures without the permission of the institute.
1. Do not upload pictures/videos of the workshops without permission of the institute.
2. Tag Voiceless India in all your personal posts.
3. Do not use Voiceless India fundraising material for any personal fundraising.